The Historical Jaffa Railway station was a busy terminus to Jerusalem in the beginning of the 20th century, yet went out of use by 1948.
in 2005–2009 the station was restored by Tel-Aviv municipality, and converted to an appealing evening pedestrian mall, branded as “Hatachana” (“The Station”).
|Jaffa Railway Station on Wikipedia|
|“Hatachana” on Tripadvisor|
|“Hatachana” on Google Maps|
Points of Interest in the Area
Go for a Virtual Stroll in the “Hatachana”