Established in 1887, Neve Tzedek (Hebrew: “Abode of Justice”, one of God’s names according to Jeremiah 50:7), was the very first Jewish neighborhood built outside of Jaffa.
Neglect in later years brought Neve Tzedek to a state it was planned to be clreared for modern high risers, yet a restoration prohect since the 1980’s turned Neve Tzedek to become a fasionable and expensive part of Tel-Aviv.
|Neve Tzedek on Wikipedia|
|Neve Tzedek on Tripadvisor|
|Neve Tzedek on Google Maps|
|Neve Tzedek Website|
Points of Interest in the Area
|“Hatachana” – Jaffa Railway Station|
Go for a Virtual Stroll in Neve Tzedek