Between 1948 to 1967 the second president of Israel, Yitzchak Ben Zvi, used to asend to the site, to view towards the old city, towards the Western wall , which was then under Jordanian control, and denied for any Jewish visits.
An orthodox Jew opens the site once a week, presents the history of the site and its momuments, and often greets the visitors a traditional Jewish blessing.
|The President’s Room on Google Maps|
Points of Interest in the Area
|Chamber of the Holocaust|
|Petrus in Gallicantu|