LICENSING EXAMINATION – TOUR GUIDE COURSE
Part B – Total of 70 Points
Time allotment for this section of the examination: three hours.
Choose one of the following three groups and plan a tour for it.
Group No. 1
A group of Israeli travelers is interested in an in-depth tour of the new Jewish settlement (from the 19th century to the present) in preparation for Israel’s 70th anniversary. The tour departs from Tel Aviv on Monday at 8:00 and ends in Rosh Pina on Tuesday at 19:00.
1. The tour must include a half day in Tel Aviv, a half day in the Jezreel Valley and one day in the Galilee.
2. You should include at least two sites related to the pre-state era and two sites related to the period after the establishment of the State of Israel.
3. The elaborated point must be related to the tour theme, but not in Tel Aviv.
Group No. 2
A group of students from abroad is interested in a tour following the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The tour departs from Nazareth on Monday at 8:00 and ends in Jerusalem on Tuesday at 19:00.
1. The tour must include: half a day in Nazareth, half a day in the Valley of Kinnarot (Bik’at Kinnarot) and one day covering the Jordan Valley area and Jerusalem.
2. The elaborated point must be related to the tour theme, but not in the Church of the Annunciation, not in the region of the Lake Kinneret (Sea of Galilee) and not in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Group No. 3
A group of tourists from England is interested in Eretz-Israel during the British Mandate period. The tour departs from Rosh HaNikra on Monday at 08:00 and ends in Tel Aviv on Tuesday at 19:00.
1. The first day should be in the Western Galilee, the Northern Coastal Plain up to Haifa, including Haifa.
2. The second day must include at least a half-day tour in Tel Aviv.
3. The elaborated point must be related to the tour theme, from the first day itinerary only!
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / Good luck!