Located at the Northwestern end of Israel and at its border with Lebanon, Rosh Hanikra Grottoes are one of Israel’s most scenic landmarks. The shining white giant cliffs towering above the Mediterranean Sea, dotted with many coves and grottoes are a famous and popular tour attraction.
But the site can also be appreciated from the sea! A fun and exciting Tornado speed-boat ride embarks from Achziv nature reserve. It passes through some special marine wildlife, where turtles nestle. But the main attraction is reaching the famous grottoes from the sea. This natural beauty is absorbed from a new and surprising angle and appreciated even more with the guide’s explanations. The fast speed ride is an adventure by itself, causing water splashes by tight turns, the ride is simply loads of fun!
- The activity must be set in advance.
- The cruise is about 40-50 minutes long.
- The Tornado carries 10 to 13 passengers and is suitable for all ages.
- The activity depends on whether and sea conditions.
- Being next to the Lebanese’ border it also dependent on Navy approval.
- It is also possible to combine the ride with snorkeling at the Mediterranean.
This activity can be combined with a day tour in the north. Please note that we provide this activity only as part of a day tour. If you wish to set only the speed boat ride, feel free to contact the supplier directly at 04-9823671