Ok, if you reached this page, it means you really want to challenge yourself to the limits of global knowledge.
I warn you. This is going to be a very tough exam about Israel and its history.
- How long was the Six days war?
- What was the main metal used in the Bronze age?
- After who is Caesarea named?
- What is the color of the white mosque in Ramle?
- In which region is the Sea of Galilee?
- After who is the City of David named?
- Next to which sea were the Dead Sea Scrolls discovered?
- Which Tribe settled in Tel Dan?
- Where can one see many examples of the Oak of Tabor?
- What kind of trees are common on mount of Olives?
- Who was the head of the Bar-Kokhba revolt?
- Where is the monastery of the Carmelites?
- What is the destination of the road exiting the old city of Jerusalem at Jaffa gate, and passing through Jaffa street?