Hi. I hope you and your family have enjoyed the tour with “Danny the Digger“!.
It was meant to be both fun, and educational.
But did your kids really listen?
How can you really tell if they learned from this tour??
Well, one way to find out is take the ultimate “Danny the digger” quiz!…
A very tough exam…
- How long was the Six days war?
- What was the main metal used in the Bronze age?
- After who is Caesarea named?
- What is the color of the white mosque in Ramle?
- In which region is the Sea of Galilee?
- After who is the City of David named?
- Next to which sea were the Dead Sea Scrolls discovered?
- Which Tribe settled in Tel Dan?
- Where can one see many examples of the Oak of Tabor?
- What kind of trees are common on mount of Olives?
- Who was the head of the Bar-Kokhba revolt?
- Where is the monastery of the Carmelites?
- What is the destination of the road exiting the old city of Jerusalem at Jaffa gate, and passing through Jaffa street?
So?, Did they score well?
Hope you enjoyed this too..
Now please be kind and rank me on the internet.
It can easily be done at THIS LINK.
THANK YOU!! 🙂 🙂 🙂