Israel is one of the world’s most innovative countries. Its inventions have made major contributions to our everyday lives. Some of the most notable being Waze and Mobileye in the smart mobility sector; Pillcam, NaNose and Rewalk in the medical sector; FireWall, ICQ and disk-on-key; drip irrigation, Watergen which generates water from air, BioBee harmless pest control, cherry tomatoes in the agri-food sector, and more.
In order to understand the underlying scientific, technological, societal and cultural factors that contribute to turning the 70 year old State of Israel into a super innovation hub, we will visit relevant sites such as the Israeli army, higher education institutions, innovation centers, startups, accelerators, and more.
The Israel Startup Nation Innovation Tour, led by Dr. Racheli Kreisberg, an expert in Israel’s innovation ecosystem and authorized tour guide, will share with you her vast knowledge and experience.
The tour will include the following destinations and activities:
- Israel Military Intelligence site – at this location, we will explore the impact of the IDF, in general, and particularly the innovations within the IDF’s Intelligence force.
- Tel-Aviv University – Israeli Academic Excellence, Research Center and Tech Transfer.
- Visit the Center for Israeli Innovation.
- Weizmann Institute, Levinson Visitor’s Center and a tour of the Dr. Haim and Vera Weizmann House.
- Optional: Visit an accelerator, start up, MNE, etc.