April 26 (TUE)
- Arrival, WELCOME TO ISRAEL!
- Transfer to the hotel in Tel-Aviv.
- If arriving by the afternoon explore Nalahat Benjamin Arts and Crafts Fair.
- Free evening to explore Tel-Aviv’s night life.
April 27 (WED)
- Morning tour of Old Jaffa, by foot.
- Continue to the colorful flea market and enjoy its special atmosphere.
- Drive to Rothschild Avenue for a lunch break and a walk along its historical buildings.
- Visit the Independence Hall and learn where and how the state of Israel was founded.
- Reach the site where Rabin was assassinated, and continue to the Rabin center or the Palmach Musuem.
April 28 (THUR)
- Check out and head north for a few days.
- First stop at the ruins of ancient Caesarea. Appreciate the wealth of finds of the Roman Metropolis, as well as Caesarea’s new visitors center.
- Optional hike to Caesarea’s aqueduct.
- Drive to Nazareth and have a lunch break at Israel’s best Kebab restaurant.
- Enter the Church of Annunciation and learn about Nazareth in the 1st century.
- Walk through Nazareth’s old city to its main spring and adjacent Greek-Orthodox church.
- Continue to Cana and learn where Jesus turned water into wine.
April 29 (FRI)
- Ascend to the top of the Golan Heights. View into Syria from Mount Bental and review the special geo-history of the region.
- Test your driving skills in an ATV tour along the Syrian border.
- Head to a Druze village for a special lunch experience.
- Visit the ruins of Capernaum and learn about Jesus and the site.
- Cross the Galilee for a night in Akko. Enjoy a dinner in a fish restaurant by the sea.
April 30 (SAT)
- Morning tour of Akko and its rich remains from the time of the Crusaders. Walk through the “Knights Templars” compound, the old city, and the “Templars Tunnel“.
- Drive to Haifa and enjoy the grand top view of the Bahai Gardens. Combine it with a lunch break in the former “Templars Colony” in Haifa.
- Head to Jerusalem, With a stop at Emmaus on the way, where Jesus appeared after his resurrection.
May 1 (SUN)
- Morning tour of Jerusalem’s old city, starting with a visit to the Temple Mount.
- Continue along the “Stations of the Cross” to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- After a lunch break drive to the Israel Museum to review its main highlights, or a tour of the National Holocaust Musuem (“Yad Vashem“).
May 2 (MON)
- Head towards the Dead Sea, stopping at the Sea Level sign for a quick camel ride.
- Continue to the Ein-Gedi and embark on a hike along Nahal Arugot.
- Check in to the hotel and enjoy a swim at the Dead Sea.
Overnight: Dead Sea.
May 3 (TUE)
- Early wake up and a 20 minutes’ drive to hike up Masada at sunrise.
- Tour of the site and return to the hotel for breakfast and check-out.
- Drive 3 hours to cross the border into Jordan near Eilat.
- Cross the border, meet your Jordanian guide who will take you to Aqaba.
- Sail on the Red Sea with optional watersports activities.
May 4 (WED)
- Go on an off-road tour in the vast Wadi Rum nature reserve. Combine it with a hike up one of the cliff to track prehistoric petroglyphs.
- Enjoy a Bedouin lunch and hospitality experience.
- Drive to Petra and consider joining the Petra night tour.
May 5 (THUR)
- Walk through the picturesque gorge (siq) leading into Petra.
- Enjoy a tea break in front of Petra’s iconic façade of the “treasury“.
- Continue into the city’s center appreciating its main civic monuments.
- After a lunch break hike the 1000 steps to the remote and Majestic “A deir” tomb façade and hike back to the hotel.
- Optional evening activity of a Bedouin feast dinner.
May 6 (FRI)
- Head north of Petra and visit the well-preserved medieval castle at Shobak.
- Continue to Wadi el-Hasa and hike in its refreshing water stream.
- Continue to Madaba, and if time permits visit its archaeological center.
May 7 (SAT)
- Visit Saint George church to see the famous 6th century Madaba map.
- Drive to Mount Nebo and enjoy the vistas of the Promised Land.
- Visit Mount Nebo’s main church and learn about Its local Christian community in the Byzantine period.
- Drive to Jerash and after a lunch break tour its amasingly preserved remains from Roman times.
May 8 (SUN)
- Early transfer to the airport.
- 10:00 Departure from Amman.