but how can you tell if you kid lerant anything from the tour??
There is only one way to find out – take the “Danny the digger” style exam!!!…
Very tough exam…
1. What was the main metal used in the Bronze age?
- How many rooms are usually found in the Biblical Four room house?
- What is the color of the white mosque in Ramle?
- In which region is the Sea of Galilee?
- Next to which sea were the Dead Sea Scrolls discovered?
- Where can one see many examples of the Oak of Tabor?
- What kind of trees are common on mount of Olives?
- Where is the monastery of the Carmelites?
- What is the destination of the road exiting the old city of Jerusalem at Jaffa gate, and passing through Jaffa street?
1. How long was the Six days war?
- After who is Caesarea named?
- After who is the City of David named?
- Which Tribe settled in Tel Dan?
- Who was the head of the Bar-Kokhba revolt?
So?, Did you score well?
Hope you enjoyed this too J
You are also welcome to leave a testimonial in the testimonials page.