Israel is one of the world’s most innovative countries. Its inventions contribute to every aspect of our lives, be it Waze and Mobileye in the smart mobility sector; Pillcam, NaNose and Rewalk in the medical sector; FireWall , ICQ and disk-on-key ; drip irrigation , Watergen which generates water from air, BioBee harmless pest control, cherry tomatoes in the agri-food sector, and more.
In order to understand the underlying scientific, technological, societal and cultural factors that contribute to turning the 70-year State of Israel in a super innovation hub, we will visit relevant sites such as the Israeli army, academia, innovation centers, startups, accelerators, and more.
The Israel Startup Nation Innovation Tour, led by Dr. Racheli Kreisberg, an expert in Israel’s innovation ecosystem and authorized tour guide, will share with you her vast knowledge and experience.
The tour will include the following destinations and activities:
- Israel Military intelligence site – te impact of the IDF, in general, and of the Israeli intelligence in particular on Israel’s innovation.
- Tel-Aviv university – Israeli Academic Excellence, research Center and Tech transfer.
- Visit at Center for Israeli Innovation.
- Weizmann Institute Levinson Visitor’s center and tour of the Dr. Haim and Vera Weizmann House.
- Optional: Visit at Accelerator, Start up, MNE, etc.