Tel Aviv Museum of Art was orignally established in 1932 on Rotschild Boulvard, over the home of Meir Dizengoff (Tel-Aviv’s first mayor), and in May 1948 it was the place where the state of Israel was declared (“Independence Hall” ).
In 1971 it was moved to its current location, on king Shaul Avenue, and in 2011 it was enlarged by the “Herta and Paul Amir Building”.
|Tel-Aviv museum of Art on Wikipedia|
|Tel-Aviv museum of Art on Tripadvisor|
|Tel-Aviv museum of Art on Google Maps|
|Tel-Aviv museum of Art Website|
Points of Interest in the Area
|Rabin Assassination site|